Gul Panag is in a league of her own. She doesn’t follow fitness trends, and lives life on her own terms. She loves going on treks, and drives to Ladakh in her SUV at least once a year. Here, the dimpled beauty shares diet, fitness and wellness tips.
1) I run to de-stress, and I love the energy I have. The other day, I shot for 13 hours and went for a run. It recharged me. It is difficult to start, but once I get over that hurdle, I feel great.
2) I eat a balanced North Indian meal of chapattis, dal, and sazbi. I cannot diet, and I do not believe in detoxification diets. I eat rice, salads and soups occasionally.
3) I eat two portions of fruit a day and drink a glass of vegetable juice. I eat everything in moderation and also drink milk.
4) To sleep well at night, I burn Bengal Tuberose oil, apply hand and foot creams and do some Buddhist chants at night. All this sets the tone for a good night’s sleep.
5) Moreover, I believe that fitness is a way of life. More than how you look, it is about how you feel. Everybody doesn’t have the same body type or lifestyle, so everybody cannot do the same work-out.